- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups Mexican cheese, grated
- Sour cream
- Black olives
- Iceberg lettuce, chopped
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray an 8-inch springform pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and drain, if needed.
- Add in the refried beans, taco seasoning, and water, and simmer until most liquid has absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Line the bottom of the prepared pan with a tortilla. Spread 1/5 of the beef mixture evenly over the tortilla and top with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- Repeat layers – tortilla, beef, cheese – ending with a tortilla on top.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and bake until cheese is melted and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serve with toppings if desired.
From: 12 tomatoes.